What is Wanaka Farm Game?
Wanaka Farm is a one of a kind NFT blockchain-based game in which players can own virtual lands and other NFT items to plant, grow, and harvest in order to earn cryptocurrency.
You can watch Wanaka Farm game video trailer below.
Wanaka Farm Gameplay
Wanaka Farm is an entertaining blockchain based game.
You do not have to pay fees in Wanaka Farm and you earn money directly from the game while you are playing.
In Wanaka Farm you can have different roles.
You can be a happy farmer, cultivating their own land, rearing cattle, and decorating their own agricultural property.
Following that, each player will contribute to the development of a complete virtual area comprised of a collection of distinct farms linked together.
Farmers in Wanaka Farm
You must first create an account that is linked to a wallet and my personal recommendation is to use Metamask Wallet which is one of the most secure wallet.
The wallet will store your game items and confirms transactions, in order to become a Farmer Wanaka Farm.
Lands in Wanaka Farm
Lands can be obtained through event participation or purchased on markets such as Wanaka, Mochi Market, and Binance NFT.
The amount of money available is limited. Each country will be unique in its own right, with its own set of characteristics.
Their scarcity is determined by the random formation of soil properties.
You can get 4 different types of land through events in Wanaka Farm as listed below:
- Basic lands
Each land has 6 rarity levels as listed below:
Land’s Level in Wanaka Warm
Planting and/or caring for plants will give you experience with land cultivation.
The more time you spend on the farm, the higher level you will get.
As you progress through the stages, you may acquire additional goods that can be cultivated on the land, as well as you can have additional farming spaces.
You can do following activities to raise soil levels below:
- Preparing your land for planting
- Planting trees
- Watering the trees
- Feeding the animals
Seasons in Wanaka Farm
Wanaka Farm has four seasons:
Since each region is unique in Wanaka Farm do not expect every land has 4 seasons.
The number of seasons assigned to each land is chosen at random.
Energy in Wanaka Farm
You will have a limited amount of energy in a single working day.
You must consume more energy if you want to increase your productivity.
You must find a new workforce among the other players who have extra energy or no land to farm.
Production House in Wanaka Farm
The Production House is where you can combine Harvested materials to create Product items.
Breeding House in Wanaka Farm
Following the harvesting of the items, you can use the Breeding House to create new genetically modified breeds.
There is, however, no guarantee that this procedure will be successful.
The features of each harvest item, which are determined at random throughout development, determine the likelihood that an item will be genetically changed.
Items Lifecycle in Wanaka Farm
Based on your game strategy, you can choose a lifespan path for each of your objects.
In-game Activities in Wanaka Farm
You can do many activites in Wanaka Farm which I listed some of them below:
- Feeding and growing: Like a real farmers you can choose whether to acquire seeds or pets or to care for both on your farm based on your preferences or the compatibility of the environment you have for each species.
- Harvesting: Items that you gathered from harvesting in your can be held as a NFT.
- Produce: Farm products can also be used to make other products.
- Crossbreeding: You can crossbreed seeds or pets to create new breeds based on the DNA of their parents.
- Trading NFTs: Lands, seed items, growing items, harvested items, product items, construction items and all can be traded at any time at Wanaka Farm’s marketplace.
Because of the incorporation of NFT into the game, each object or character will be unique.
This is one method of making the game more appealing by giving the player the impression that he or she is the sole owner of the object in this location.
Each object in the game has its own uniqueness, rarity, and benefits, and is considered a valuable digital asset that you can trade on NFT marketplaces.
Play, Relax and Earn in Wanaka Farm
In contrast to some other games where players must compete or battle for rewards.
The main appeal of Wanaka Farm is the players’ ability to work together.
The game aims to attract participants from all walks of life, regardless of age, gender, or profession, and even those who are unfamiliar with Blockchain are welcome to participate.
Wanaka Farm Game’s Assets
- Seeding items: Seeds are the most basic item required to begin farming in Wanaka Farm. You can buy these items from the Wanaka game shop or from other players from NFT marketplaces .
- Growing items: Those are objects that have not yet been harvested and are still in development (e.g., plants, adult pets). Before being collected, each item will progress from stage 1 to stage 3.
- Harvested items: These are items that you have obtained. They can be purchased and sold at the Wanaka market. Harvested items are sometimes needed to complete missions (daily tasks) and earn prizes. Some players may need an item to optimize their farm.
- Product items: They are items obtained by harvesting Harvested items. Product items can be traded on the market and are necessary to complete specific missions.
- Building items: Such as fences and roadways, are considered decorative assets. These items can be obtained by participating in special events. Limited edition products will almost certainly be featured at certain events, with the decorative vibe evoking specific seasons such as Christmas, Lunar New Year, and Valentine’s Day.
Is Wanaka Farm a Mobile Game?
Yes, you can also play Wanaka Farm on both desktops and mobile devices.
The game creators also plan to release the game on PlayStation with an AR/VR option in the future as well.
NFT items which is so popular these days offers so many new ideas and potential money earning if you catch the correct time.
It is also super easy to sell anything on NFT marketplaces.
You can sell your game character or crafted item or reward items.
We already have a detailed review of another NFT game Splinterlands.
Thus, if you are also about to play it, make sure you have gone through our ultimate guide on it.
Have you ever played Wanaka Farm? or any other NFT Game? We would love to hear from you! What are your first impressions?
Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments!