What is Sorare Game?
Sorare is a fantasy NFT football game built on NFT cards based on the Ethereum blockchain. In Sorare game you will a team with 5 players and participate to tournaments and championships.
In Sorare, you can purchase digital football player cards, trade them, and compete in fantasy tournaments.
The main idea behind the game is to buy and sell in-game cards. You can form a team of 5 players and enters tournaments and championships with them.
If a player takes an effective action in real life, such as leaving his goal intact or not receiving yellow cards during the season, his rating and in-game card’s value on the market platform rises.
The first step you need to do is form your 5 players team.
You get points based on how well your good in tournaments.
At the end of the game, whoever has the most points wins.
However, before you start playing, you should familiarize yourself with the various types of tournaments and leagues.
You can use this free registration link and play the game free any earn money while playing the game or click on below image.
What Are Sorare NFT Cards?
Sorare NFT cards are classified into 5 categories based on their rarity as listed below:
- Common Sorare NFT Cards: These are standard white playing cards. They are given out when a new user registers and as prizes in tournaments. They have a low monetary value.
- Limited Sorare NFT Cards: It is a relatively new type of golden card with a season limit of 1000 units.
- Rare Sorare NFT Cards: A rare red card with a season limit of 100 units. They are significantly more expensive than usual, costing tens or hundreds of euros.
- Super Rare Sorare NFT Cards: These are Super Rare blue cards with a season limit of 10 units. A single one can cost hundreds of euros. Only in tournaments can you win it.
- Unique Sorare NFT Cards: These are unique brown cards that are only available in a single copy. A single one costs several thousand euros.
You can get your FREE NFT Cards of Sorare by following image. Do not miss your chance, this is valid for limited time only. Just simple click on COLLECT then you are good to go!
How to Buy Sorare Cards?
All cards are artificially created with a special limit based on the Ethereum blockchain, so their price is roughly the same high level.
The Sorare Transfer Market functions similarly to an auction.
Cards are purchased in packs.
One pack contains five players, the value of which may vary.
Transactions are carried out via a linked cryptocurrency wallet (Coinbase, Portis, or Metamask).
What Is Fantasy in Sorare?
In Sorare, fantasy is a type of online sports game in which players create a virtual team of real athletes.
You can earn points for result-oriented actions based on actual events.
A fantasy player competes against real people.
The importance of skill cannot be overstated.
A bad manager who does not understand how to build a team will not be able to win awards.
Fantasy sports are classified in Sorare game according to the following criteria:
- Type of sport (basketball, football, hockey, baseball, etc.).
- Game duration (seasonal, monthly, annual, etc.).
- Game format (Champion League, one-on-one games, tournaments with multiple players winning at the same time, and so on).
- Prize type (money, sports tools, interest, win in a dispute, etc.)
The organizer of a fantasy sports tournament establishes specific rules, such as the number of athletes, the rules for awarding prizes, the number of transfers and replacements of team members, and so on.
The most important aspect, however, is awarding fantasy points, which determines who wins the competition.
If you are interested in playing other NFT games like Uplands, Gods Unchained, Splinterlands, or Dark Country, make sure you have gone through our ultimate guides on them.
NFT items which is so popular these days offers so many new ideas and potential money earning if you catch the correct time.
It is also super easy to sell anything on NFT marketplaces.
You can sell your game character or crafted item or reward items.
You can use this free registration link and play the game free any earn money while playing the game.
If you are interested in playing other NFT games like Axie Infinity, Gods Unchained, Splinterlands, Waves Ducks, or Alien Worlds, make sure you have gone through our ultimate guides on them.
Have you ever played Sorare?
Feel free to share your experience in the comments below!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings