What is Monsterra NFT?
Monsterra NFT Game is a dual-chain game run on both BSC and Terra networks inspired by the Axie Infinity game’s pet world and the gameplay in Clash of Clan or Boom Beach of Supercell.
The game is set in a fictional universe and centered around farming, property development, and battles with mystical creatures known as Mongen in other lands. Monsterra’s design blends the free-to-play and free-to-earn models, allowing millions of gamers to have fun and profit with no upfront investment.
Monsterra Game Story
A solitary seed with great power sprung from the emptiness of nothingness. That entity was known as the “Great Tree,” and its branches stretched out to form the Monsterra universe. The Great Tree’s five purest saps absorbed living materials and generated five crystal beings known as Soulcores. Celest, Chaos, Beast, Mystic, and Tectos were the strong Mongens races that hatched from the Soulcores. For millennia, these amazing creatures worked together to defend the spiritual refuge Monsterra.
For all Mongens, life appeared to be serene. Until one day, an evil Chaos betrayed the Monsterra planet, stole the Great Tree’s immense energy to become the Supreme, and shattered the Monsterra universe. While carrying the unlimited power, the Chaos sinner vanished into thin air. The long-ago calm was no longer there, and the other Mongens had been searching for the Great Tree’s lost energy source in the hopes of recovering it one day.
Humankind appeared after thousands of years. They took advantage of the floating islands, learned to coexist peacefully with Mongens on land, and enlisted the help of these species to settle down. Humans and Mongens collaborated to exploit the land, expand territory, and enrich living resources through farming, breeding, and production, as well as fighting other lands for the booty. With humanity’s help, the Mongens race has begun a new life. However, they still yearn for their motherland to be combined at some point!
Monsterra allows users to begin the game with “Free” things, with the goal of creating a “Freemium” game. Note that none of these things are NFT. As a result, users do not have the right to possess any of them. In Monsterra, the majority of the action for a full game cycle will be provided for free.
- Players will not have to spend tokens on purchasing free items but they can convert “Free” things to NFT items by spending MSTR tokens.
- Players can have chances to earn token and “NFT items” from “Free” gameplay.
The “free items” the players will receive when entering the game include:
- A land with basic structure including some kinds of plot: 1 core plot, 1 pasture plot, 1 breeding plot, 1 hatching plot, 1 storage food plot, 1 barrack plot and 1 defense plot.
- 2 Soulcores.
How to Collecting Mongens in Monsterra game?
There are two primary ways to obtain more Mongens.
- Incubation: Users can obtain a random Mongen by incubating a Mongen Soulcore in Land.
- Trading: Users can buy Mongen from others by trading through the Auction marketplace.
How to Buy a Land in Monsterra game?
Instead of starting from zero, players can purchase a new Land on the Monsterra NFT marketplace or obtain it through a transfer from another player.
How to Develop Mongens in Monsterra Game?
Each Mongen has a finite level that needs players to feed their pets up to the current level’s maximum limit. To continue with the feeding process, each level requires a different amount of food based on Mongen rarity and level. Mongen’s statistics will improve with each level. Using production plots, users can create Mongen foods.
When two Mongens are combined, a new Soulcore is born, inheriting its parents’ genes. From the parent Mongen DNA pool, the Mongen breeding mechanism will select a DNA code. The DNA code will be used to create a new Mongen with characteristics similar to those found in its parent’s DNA pool.
Mongens are divided into two types:
Evolution advancement can unlock five evolution levels in the adult form. To advance to the next Evolution level, you’ll need a set number of Evolution Points. Mongens can be fed Evolution Items or deployed into Adventure mode to earn Evolution Points.
The fusion procedure is optional and can be carried out depending on the Mongens world’s expansion.
Lands Developing in Monsterra game
Users take care of their Mongens and build up their ground on the Land, which is the result of a merger of multiple Plots. Each Land has a fixed number of Land Plots (Based Land Plots) and a development value cap.
Based Land Plots are permanently attached to the land and cannot be changed. The ultimate goal for all users is to maximize the Land’s potential. They can increase the Land area by adding extra Land Plot NFTs from their own inventory. Extra Land-Plot NFTs on a user’s Land can be exchanged for others in their inventory. Users can relocate additional Land Plot NFTs to their internal inventory by removing them from their own Land. Extra Land Plot NFTs can only be installed next to existing Land Plot NFTs in the same cell.
Each plot will contain three “Worker” slots as well as a list of food productions sorted by rarity. To begin conducting food production, users must assign Mongens to Worker slots.
Each Worker slot represents a -33% reduction in production time. It indicates that each unfilled Worker slot will lengthen production by 33%.
To fight back their enemy and defend their area when attacked, players must fortify their ground with Barack or Defense plots.
Users must protect their territory in order to avoid losing their resources to the opponents if they fail to do so. Players will gain enticing incentives as the battle’s booty if they successfully defend their area. This can be viewed as a source of passive income for players who have been established as a result of the land’s defensive investment.
Battle in Monsterra Game
Monsterra NFT Game features four different battle modes for gamers to enter.
- Adventure Mode
- Boss Challenge Mode
- Battlefront Mode
- Arena Mode
They train and lead their Mongen teams to extend the region and win rewards for each battle success.
Players command their Mongen teams as they explore new territories and seek out hidden resources in order to improve their fortune. Players land in these untamed regions and use tactical methods and leadership skills to overcome the hurdles they face in order to get the most resources from the land.
The Boss challenge mode
Players command Mongen armies to conquer the surrounding territories, which are home to terrifying animals. If the players win the war, the occupied area becomes their own, and their territory expands proportionately.
In a world of rivalry and chaos, humans become more devious and greedy. They are constantly staring and wishing for the affluence of others. In this warfare mode, players command Mongen armies to raid other players’ lands in order to “steal” the opponent’s resources. These looted assets are regarded as the spoils of war for the victorious empires. If players fail to attack, they will be forced to pay the opponent’s prizes (successful defensive landowners will be granted a certain amount of resources as spoils).
For millennia, human life has been surrounded by fierce competition to gain advantages, dominate territory, and demonstrate hegemony. That was the driving force behind the brutal head-to-head battles between the beast armies. Players lead their Mongens squads into battle for betting prizes in this arena mode.
Monsterra Game Features
Monsterra is the Monsterra Metaverse’s first freemium blockchain game. Our team is working hard to create a groundbreaking P2E game that will turn existing Play-to-Earn games into a fun zone. As a result, players may enjoy both an interesting playground and a lucrative revenue stream.
1. Unprecedented Breeding Mechanism
Gamers can make new animals using various figures. This opens you a lot of creative possibilities in Monsterra Game’s animal world. Other games in the genre, such as Axie Infinity and MeebMaster, however, just employ a base form and tweak tiny aspects to differentiate their in-game creatures.
2. Unique Land Shaping and Customization Mechanics
Gamers can change the shape of their territories by customizing them. This emphasizes each player’s land’s originality and uniqueness.
3. Varied Land Theme
The ability to change land themes according to seasons or special occasions is made possible by the mechanism of creating land from separate plots (Merry Christmas, Halloween, etc.). To elevate the partnerships between two parties, the brand identities of Monsteras’ partners (investors, marketing partners, etc.) can be embedded in the land plots.
4. Innovative Token & NFT Staking
Players gain from Monsterra’s staking model in various ways:
- Staking activities allow users to earn prizes as well as share revenue. The tokens and NFT in the staking pool will continue to be used in-game.
- If users use those tokens or NFTs in-game, they will pay a lower or no gas fee.
5. Earning while off-line
Players can earn by successfully invading other players’ land, but they can also earn by successfully defending their base from an enemy attack, allowing them to earn even if they are not actively playing the game.
6. Free-To-Play and Free-To-Earn Game Mechanics
This function makes it simple to contact potential clients, and it strongly promotes new players to join the Monsterra NFT game.
7. Balanced In-Game Economy
Anti-inflation mechanisms are included in the game, which help to ensure long-term growth:
- Smart Token Burning Mechanism
- To reduce in-game inflation, there are a variety of token utilities and NFT fusion sets (for both Mongens and lands).
8. Play-For-Fun Game Model
Monsterra allows users to not only earn a regular income, but also to fully immerse themselves in the game and experience the battlefield. Players will need to develop their own strategic plan as the battlefield plays out in the model of an action RPG strategy game, finding weaknesses in the adversary’s architecture to ambush, dropping opposing soldiers to prevail, and arranging appropriate fortifications to defend the enemy.
9. Multi-Platform Ecosystem
WebGL, PC applications, and mobile applications are all used to create the game. Users will also obtain other supporting applications, such as a marketplace and payment engine, to make it easier to access the game and participate in conflicts.
The main characters in the Monsterra game are known as “Mongen.” Each Mongen has its own rarity, which is determined by its DNA codes. These creatures can be utilized in the following ways:
- Defend land
The race, body parts, and rarity data will be used to compute Mongen’s stats. The following are the basic stats for each Mongen:
Mongen’s stats will be calculated based on the race, body parts, and rarity figures. Each Mongen has basic stats encompassing of:
Each Mongen is a result of the combination of body parts:
- Form: Body outline and stands for race of Mongen
- Head: Determine list of basic skill that Mongen can learn. Rarity and number of skill in list depends on rarity of part. The list of skill is random from the moment Mongen is born.
- Eyes: Determine list of Ultimate Skill that Mongen can learn. Rarity and number of skill in list depends on rarity of part. The list of skill is random from the moment Mongen is born.
- Horns: Determine kind of troop that Mongen owned in slot #1, stand in front of Mongen. Rarity of troop depends on rarity of this part. Each troop has its own basic skill and Ultimate Skill.
- Tail: Determine kind of troop that Mongen owned in slot #2, stand in the middle of team. Rarity of troop depends on rarity of this part. Each troop has its own basic skill and Ultimate Skill.
- Back: Determine kind of troop that Mongen owned in slot #3, stand behind Mongen. Rarity of troop depends on rarity of this part. Each troop has its own basic skill and Ultimate Skill.
Each Mongen DNA contains:
- Primary Trait: Body parts of Self-Mongen.
- Relative Trait Father: Body parts of Father-Mongen.
- Relative Trait Mother: Body parts of Mother-Mongen.
- Hidden Trait: Body parts of Mongen race.
Distribution of trait types:
|Part||Primary Trait||Relative Trait Father||Relative Trait Mother||Hidden Trait|
The maximal power potential of Mongens is defined by rarity.
Rarity is classified into 5 types which are:
The rarity is represented by the Aura upon the Mongen.
Designs to reflect the rarity:
Mongen level limitation is represented by the evolution level, which boosts Mongen statistics slightly.
|Evolution||Level cap increase||Total level|
Level is the Mongen grow-up statistic.
Each level of Mongen need a certain amount of Foods for reaching next level. Mongen statistics will increase as they are level up.
Mongen statistics will increase as they are level up.
In combat, each Mogen has two abilities. One is known as Basic Skill, while the other is known as Active Skill.
Mongen earns an amount of energy whenever he uses a basic skill. Mongen will use Active Skill automatically when he has enough energy. Each Basic Skill and Active Skill deals different damage, has a distinct casting speed, and has a different impact.
Players can mix Basic Skills and Active Skills in a variety of ways to suit their tactics and battle scenarios. The five rarities of Basic Skill and Active Skill are as follows:
The higher rarity skill is, the stronger it is.
There are 5 different races of Mongens in the Monsterra world:
- Celest (WIP)
- Chaos (WIP)
Each type is weak and strong against other types:
Beasts are better at defense than offense. The hard scales that cover its strong body serve as an inviolable shield from any attack.
Tectos owns an invincible strength and is stronger than any other Monges race. It has a powerful vision to see through a deep smoke in any battle.
Mystics has the fantastic capability of perceiving and controlling battle auras which offer their owner prominent competitive advantages over the opponents.
It’s said that Celest carries the mission to protect the ideal world that will be created in the future for both people and Mongens.
It looks somehow pained as it rages around in search of the life force of living creatures, which serves as its energy. Some said this Mongen comes apparently from the underworld.
Users have to incubate Soulcore in order to receiving a new Mongen. Soulcores of each Mongen race have 5 rarity levels: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. Each Soulcore will be hatched into a Mongen that has the corresponding rarity.
Mongens need Evolution Points to evolve to a higher Evolution Level. Users can exchange Evolution Item to gain Evolution Points for Mongens. Each Mongen will receive specific Evolution Points when deployed in Adventure battle.
Users can extract Evolution Point from Mongen to create Evolution Item. Or users can get Evolution Item by completing the daily quest, opening the chest, or purchasing it from others on the marketplace. Users can sell their Evolution Items on the market after converting them to FT.
Skill Stone Items
Users gain Skill Stones after each victory in the Battlefront Game mode. Skill stones allow Mongen to forget current skills and learn a new skill from a list of skills for powering up or changing strategy.
Skill Stones are divided into four main types:
- Normal Stone: Forget the current Basic skill and learn a new skill (except Premium skill).
- Premium Stone: Forget the current Basic skill and choose a new Normal skill to learn.
- Runed Stone: Forget the current Active skill and learn a new skill (except Premium skill).
- Premium Runed Stone: Forget current Active skill and choose any new skill to learn.
Body parts and Skill Stones relationship
- Head: Determines a list of essential skills that a Mongen can learn. The rarity and the total number of skills in the list depend on the rarity of the part. The skill list is randomized from the moment Mongen was born.
- Eyes: Determine a list of active skills that Mongen can learn. The rarity and the total number of skills in the list depend on the part’s rarity. The skill list is randomly set up from the moment Mongen was born.
- Horns: Determine the troop that a Mongen owns in slot #1. The rarity and the total number of skills in the list depend on the rarity of the part. Each troop has its basic skills and active skills.
- Tail: Determines the kind of troop that Mongen owned in slot #2. The rarity and the total number of skills in the list depend on the rarity of the part. Each troop has its basic skills and active skills.
- Back: Determines the kind of troop that Mongen owned in slot #3. The rarity and the total number of skills in the list depend on the rarity of the part. Each troop has its basic skills and active skills.
What are Monsterra Landplots?
The Plot is an area of land on the Monsterra world. Each Plot represents a particular part of the environment. There are eight different types of plots in the game.
- Landcore: Core of land is the symbol of the land. It stands for limitation of development. Players can upgrade the land core plot to boost up their exploitation capability.
- Habitat: Every Mongens needs a place to live before they’re ready to do anything.
- Breeding Den: Romatic place where Mongen mates with other to create Soulcore.
- Hatchery: Your Soulcore will hatch here to give birth to a Mongen.
- Farm: Farming area where Mongen works to produce food.
- Food Storage: Storage determine how much food the island can hold.
- Barracks: This plot is the place in which users assign Mongen for troop training tasks. Trained troops will stay in the barracks and can be used in raid battles later.
- Tower: This place is the place in which users assign Mongen to help defend their lands.
- Camp: This place is the place in which users assign Mongen to help defend their lands.
- Bombard: This place is the place in which users assign Mongen to help defend their lands.
- Trap: Deadly trap is always the best way to surprise your enemies.
- Decoration: This plot has the capability to boost statistic of nearby Land Plot NFTs.
What is Monsterra Land?
In order to connect all Land plots together, users need to use the Landcore. Landcores have several rarities. Depending on the rarity of Landcore, the land has different limitations of development. Users can possess the Landcore by opening a Teleport scroll that can be claimed from drop boxes or purchased from pre-sale events or joining auction events or trading on the market or opening reward Box. By farming on the Land, users can produce consumable items from the lands that are used for feeding Mongens.
Monsterra Land Themes
A special theme can be applied to a Land with all kinds of plots. There are 2 kinds of themes:
Land theme by occasion
On some special occasion, the land will automatically change its theme with a refreshing decoration background. Various cheerful event themes can be applied, such as Halloween, Christmas, New Year, etc. Note: These are the seasonal themes; thus, it may only be displayed in a window of time.
Land theme by Monsterra’s partners
Land themes can be changed or initiated by the brand identity of investors, partners, or marketing partners. The land theme will be applied per the corporation plan between Monsterra and other parties.
What are Monsterra In-Game Items
Users can use the energy system to create a strategic strategy for war preparation. Each user gets a daily energy bar that resets every day. Players must choose wisely which conflicts are worth their time and effort.
Users can only use MSTR tokens to replenish the energy pool a certain number of times per day.
Food is an in-game currency used to feed and nurture Mongens and train their troops. Players can produce foods using the “Production plots.”
Monsterra Token and Economics
MSTR & MAG Tokens
To ensure the sustainability and scalability of the in-game ecosystem, we use a revolutionary dual token concept with two different tokens: MSTR & MAG, in the Monsterra P2E game.
MSTR is a limited-supply main token (total 100M MSTR tokens). The token will be accepted by all of the ecosystem’s products and services. To interact with the Monsterra metaverse, players and investors must purchase MSTR.
MSTR token Utilities:
- MSTR is the in-game currency that may be used to make purchases (such as lands and items at markets) or to participate in advanced in-game activities.
- Users stake MSTR in staking pools and are rewarded for their participation in the game as well as incentives from the shared revenue stream.
- To participate in the Governance structure of the Monsterra NFT game’s decentralized organization (DAO), players must own and stake MSTR. Contributors will also be rewarded for their contributions to Monsterra’s long-term success.
MAG is a secondary token that can be utilized in all aspects of the Monsterra game. The MAG’s total maximum supply is unlimited, but its supply is controlled by a sophisticated in-game burning mechanism.
MAG can be acquired (minted) by completing quests and spent (burned) by participating in various gaming activities.
Our team will open several staking pools with appealing ROI rates to maximize the interests of Monsterra players and MSTR holders. To get prizes from Monsterra Game Universe, players can add gaming NFTs related tokens to these pools. The awards from earlier pools may be stored and used for future community events.
Token holders will have the ability to make ideas for Monsterra’s future operations and improvements, and then vote on each option. The regulations instantiated within the smart contract will accept and execute the submissions with the greatest votes. The game ecology will be controlled in the users’ best interests.
Monsterra also intends to publish its coins on a number of different trading platforms. Traders can then use their tokens to buy, store, and trade with other traders on these exchanges.
Monsterra provides yield-earning options to investors through liquidity pools and liquidity mining, as well as unique prizes wrapped around gaming NFTs. These one-of-a-kind NFT collectibles have the potential to provide long-term value to both community members and the Monsterra NFT game ecology.
Monsterra Token Allocation
|Chain||Binance Smart Chain|
|Total for sale||15,000,000 (15%)|
|Initial Market Cap||$534,000|
|Initial Market Cap exc. Liquid||$309,000|
|Private Sale||15% released at TGE, 2 months cliff then linear vesting over the next 15 months|
|Public Sale||25% at TGE, 1 months cliff then linear vesting over the next 3 months|
|Marketing & Listing||15% at TGE, then linear vesting over the next 24 months|
|Ecosystem||5% spread over the first month, then linear vesting over the next 36 months|
|Gaming Issuance||User as rewards for players, unlock over 60 months|
|Staking Issuance||Unlock over 60 months|
|Foundation||Locked for 3 months, then unlock over 48 months|
|Team & Advisor||Fully locked for 6 months, then linear vesting over the next 36 months|
Monsterra Game Reward Structure
The Battle is the in-game reward stream’s most important source of production. The Battle provides participants with a variety of exciting incentives for gaining extra value or capital to reinvest.
There are four primary components to the reward structure:
- Land plots: It allows players to extend their land to produce more resources, facilities as well as increase the land’s defense ability.
- MAG tokens: Players will have an extra amount of token to use in other activities.
- Consumable items: They can be either Evolution items or Skillstone items which help evolve and train the Mongens.
- Resources: These resources are used to feed users’ Mongens.
Feeding fee: This fee requires foods produced from the production land plot to pay for.
Breeding fee: This fee requires users to spend their MAG token. Note: The higher the level of the Mongen, the more amount of MAG is required.
Evolving fee: Evolving requires a certain amount of MAG token. Note: The higher the level of the Mongen, the more amount of MAG is required. At some advanced levels of the evolution, both MSTR and MAG token may be required.
Fusion fee: Fusion requires both MAG and MSTR tokens. The fee will increase respectively with the rarity of the Mongen used in the fusion process.
Skip time fee: To reduce the waiting time, users have to spend their MAG token. The required amount of MAG depends on the remaining time of the specific process (like breeding, hatching, etc)
Arena fee: System will charge the winner 5% of the total betting amount in the PvP battle.
Buying energy: To buy energy, users have to use their MAG token. Note: The total number of times to buy energy is limited within a day.
Conversion fee: a small amount of MSTR token is required to convert item in-game into NFT.
Upgrade land/plot: It requires users to spend MAG token on upgrading land and plot. The higher the level of the land/plot, the more amount of MAG is required.
What are the System Requirements of Monsterra Game?
Recommended System of Monsterra Game is shown below:
For Windows OS:
- OS: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Processor: Dual Core 3.0 Ghz
- Memory: 4GB
- Video Card: 256mb Video Memory, capable of Shader Model 2.0+ DirectX®: 9.0c or Greater
- OS: OSX 10.9.5 – 10.11.6
- Processor: Dual Core 3.0 Ghz
- Memory: 4GB
- Video Card: 256mb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable
Monsterra game is set in a fictional universe and centered around farming, property development, and battles with mystical creatures known as Mongen in other lands. Monsterra’s design blends the free-to-play and free-to-earn models, allowing millions of gamers to have fun and profit with no upfront investment.
If you are interested in playing other NFT games like Apeiron, Angrymals, Ember Sword, Era7, MetamonGo, Bomb Crypto, Untamed Isles, Dragonary, My Defi Pet, Arena of Warriors, Heroes of the Land, Binapet or Puzzles Crusade make sure you have gone through our ultimate guides on them.
NFT items which is so popular these days offers so many new ideas and potential money earning if you catch the correct time.
It is also super easy to sell anything on NFT marketplaces.
You can sell your game character or crafted item or reward items.
Have you played Monsterra already? Feel free to share your experience as well as your own NFT gaming tips in the comments!