What is Devikins Game?
Devikins is a role playing NFT mobile game built on blockchain gaming. It is available on iOS and Android devices. Devikins NFTs are the playable characters in this role playing game.
You can collect Devikins NFTs, bred them, grown them and also send them to battles against other players.
Devikins is a game developed by MoonLabs, a fresh new gaming studio made up of industry experts, with an ever-expanding environment and a player-first mindset.
In Devikins, each playable character is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT), which implies that each player owns a completely unique playable character in both the Devikins universe and the real world.
Additionally, you can use the breeding system to keep your character collection fresh and strive for the strongest, most competitive character imaginable.
What is Devicoin (DVK) Token?
Devicoin (DVK) is the utility token that serves as Devikins’ primary money, despite the fact that these tokens aren’t conventional gaming cash with no real-world value. DVK is a digital currency that may be exchanged for other digital currencies in the real world, and then for fiat currency.
A playable character is one-of-a-kind not simply in terms of ownership. Each character will have its own distinct appearance and combat attributes due to the semi-infinite nature of the character creation algorithm and breeding gameplay. As a result, no two characters will seem identically.
By breeding your own characters, you can experiment and replenish your pool of unique characters. You will also be able to buy and sell characters on the marketplace, as well as earn DVK by selling your own characters.
Devikins Game Key Concepts
- Devikins is a turn-based RPG with sophisticated gaming strategy and layers upon layers of fighting.
- Mobile game will be available for Android and iOS devices.
- Every character is one-of-a-kind and comes with their own set of bragging rights!
- Breeding gameplay allows players to customize their characters according to their preferred gameplay style.
- Devicoin (DVK) is a real cryptocurrency that can be traded and withdrawn in the real world. Do you want to play a game while earning real money? You can now.
- Player first mentality: Devikins game has community-driven gameplay governance, which implies that any live events and game world progression will be managed by the players themselves.
- Devikins game daily missions and achivements: You will be engaged on a regular basis for an endless period of time thanks to daily missions, achievements, and long-term progression.
- Devikins game guilds: Implementation of player guilds and social gameplay tools. Playing with your pals is always enjoyable, and competing with them is even more so.
Devikins Game Overview
Devikins is a game where players collect devikins, which are creepy but cute creatures with wild personalities. Devikins are born as newborns and may be trained to reach their full potential once they reach adulthood.
When Devikins reach adulthood, they can engage in combat to get loot, prestige, experience, and have fun slaying strange enemies. Devikins, on the other hand, have a heart, and they may display affection as well as enjoy the chaos of monster slaying. Devikins may participate in passion gigs, in which two expecting parents ask for other beings, known as vessels, to be birthed as their child.
The Devikins marketplace is the place to go if you are unhappy with their devikins’ performance or believe they can generate enough cash with their own unique devikins. You can use DVK to buy and trade Devikins in the marketplace.
Devikins provides players with a wide range of gameplay options. There are two unique but equally tough mechanics in the game.
The training gameplay is similar to that of a tamagotchi, with players caring for and fulfilling their infants’ requirements in a timely manner, nursing them into adulthood.
Adult Devikins are the ones out exploring, taking on dangerous missions and going deep into the Void, the game’s environment. They fight their own family as well as otherworldly beasts who threaten the Void’s stability in epic fights.
Items are the icing on the cake. Looting, grinding, tasks, and mission rewards all provide items in addition to stardust, the game’s soft currency. Consumable potions, pieces of equipment, crafting materials, training and evolutionary goods, rare key collectible items, skill runes, weapons, and much more are all supposed to be hoarded by players during their adventure.
All of this is made possible through the Devikins utility token, or DVK.
However, we recognize that crypto engagement is not always welcoming to newcomers. With this in mind, Devikins prioritizes fun, usability, and playability by relegating crypto wallet interaction to a lower layer and providing a straightforward custodial solution.
Devikins Game Story
You are the offspring of the Supreme Overlord of the Void, and as a result, you have been given the title of Sublord, leading a happy and successful existence. Unfortunately, your father is a bit of a deviant, having fathered billions of children throughout the course of his existence.
To make matters worse, he’s been missing for five years.
As the laws of the Void clearly indicate, a new Overlord must now take his place, but who of his billions of descendants is the lawful heir to the throne?
What kind of question is it if it’s not you? However, your billions of siblings (or usurpers, as the case may be) all believe the same thing.
The Void is the source of all unfathomable creatures, including those who lurk in our subconscious and float across the cosmos, terrifying nightmares, and the twelve point type wedged between the words sanguine and madness on the pages of an H.P Lovecraft novel.
In the Void, however, they live in peace under the Supreme Overlord’s reign, earning status by fighting their way up the ranks in crowded battle pits, earning trinkets, and amassing fortune.
You must assemble an army to fight for your own survival and win your rightful crown. Before your meddling siblings do the same, you must rally every entity of the Void to take up arms and support your cause.
Even that might not be enough against such odds, so as your father’s offspring, you’ve decided that having another billion or so children and recruiting them to your cause seems like a good idea.
So? Hurry up and show the Void who you are: the rightful heir to the throne and the devikin proclaimed ruler of all.
Conquer the battle pits, hoard trinkets, and swim through a pool of money because you’re an Overlord and that’s what they do.
Devikins Game Mechanics
Devikins implements a turn-based combat system based on JRPG elements – with a twist – to fit the Devikins premise while also requiring highly strategic team formation.
Devikins Synchronous Player vs Player (PVP) mode will satisfy highly competitive players. Is a Devikins world championship on the horizon? We don’t have any, but why not?
Asynchronous PVP will be available in the weekly league system for more laid-back players who still want to climb the player rankings and earn DVK.
Those who want to learn more about this interesting and bizarre story can do so here. Single-player component, hidden beneath the devikins, features narratives featuring to be conquered are plots and phases. Game creators intend to continue the Devikins story in the future. Throughout the years, the game changes.
Players who desire to grow a tamagotchi will like the tamagotchi gameplay. They have a strong attachment with their cute Devikins.
The Devikins Visual Collection will take Devikin collecting to a whole new level. Making collections of your Devikins genes will get you rewards.
Devikins Game Economy
Devikins features its own utility token, DVK, which can be used to fund any in-game transaction. Characters may be purchased in the marketplace, game resources can be purchased, characters can be bred and improved, and there are yet more interactions to come.
- Token Max Supply: 10,000,000,000
- Initial Circulating: 3,600,000,000
Token Allocation: Initial Circulation:
Remainder of Max Supply:
100% (6.4B) will be distributed as play and earn incentive inside the game for years to come and in a three-years staking period.
Devicoins allocation breakdown:
- Private Sale: 400 million Devicoins were offered in a round of private sale.
- Initial Mining Event: 1B million Devicoins were distributed in our initial mining event. In this event, investors deposited funds in KLV to a pool, and by the end of the event, the 1 Billion Devicoins were distributed to investors’ wallets weighted by their deposit in the pool.
- Product development: 400 million DVK will be used by the team towards the production of Devikins.
- Foundation: 400 million DVK will be held by the foundation.
- Marketing: 200 million DVK will be used by the team towards promoting Devikins.
- Core Team Vesting: 400 million DVK will be vested, and proportionally unvest 100 million every six months.
- Legal: 100 million DVK will be allocated for legal matters and emergency funds.
- Klever Community: 100 million DVK will be distributed to KFI and KLV community.
- IEO Klever Labs/Exchange: 600 million DVK will be used for liquidity in the Initial Exchange Offering in the Klever Exchange.
- Staking: Players will be able to stake their DVK in the Klever Wallet at 16% APR initially (within the first month). Afterwards, 12% APR for the remaining of 2021. Staking returns will be 10% APR in 2022, and 8% APR in 2023.
Players will have several ways to acquire Devicoins
Means to acquire DVK:
- Playing the game and completing in-game achievements;
- Earning them in the weekly league in game;
- Earning them by completing scavenger missions in game;
- Participating in the initial DVK mining event, to be held soon;
- Exchanging them;
- Selling Devikins NFT in the marketplace;
- Staking them with initial 16% APR;
DVK, who was sent and earned in Devikins, will be detained. You will be able to withdraw their funds and store them in their wallets as they see fit.
For crypto newbies to Devikins, the decision of a custody mechanism is to leverage the crypto layer.
Early Adopter Benefits:
One who mined DVK during the initial mining event is considered an early adopter. Aside from the physical possession of DVK, early adopters will reap a slew of perks for believing in the project from the beginning:
- Enough resources to start breeding and raising their NFT characters when the game launches.
- Exclusive access to the development discord server
- An active voice in soft game decisions via our discord server
- Entry to an exclusive giveaway
Every devikin is a token that cannot be fungible (NFT). They will all have the chance to be negotiated in the marketplace.
Devikins characters are Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT), which are one-of-a-kind blockchain tokens. A web viewer platform will be developed shortly after their release to allow all players to get familiar with their adorable characters. The next step will be to create a marketplace where devikins can be bought and sold.
Devikins will be available in a variety of packs upon release, catering to a wide range of players.
Anatomy of a Devikin NFT:
- Genes: The sights of a Devikin are made up of various hereditary components. The appearance of their eyes, mouths, and noses, as well as their ears, hairstyles, horns, and skin tone. A devikin is unlikely to appear exactly like another due to variety.
- Ancestry: Devikins descended from one of five ancestries, according to Devikins legend. Its ancestry can be determined by its skin tone.
- Personality: Devikins have their own objectives, dreams, and moods, which are all influenced by their personality. This modifies their game advancement and interaction with game mechanics slightly.
- Affinity: Affinity is important for competitive players because it determines how devikin attributes grow. Furthermore, it is fixed at the NFT mint time, implying that stronger affinities will have a strong market attractiveness.
- Rarity: There are various levels of rarity for affinity and genes.
- Overall Affinity: The sum of a Devikin’s affinities yields their Overall Affinity.
How to Buy Devikins NFT?
I will explain below for those who have already purchased DVK tokens through Klever Wallet.
Buying Devikins NFT by Klever Wallet
- Step #1: Open your Klever Wallet.
- Step #2: Click the Browser icon at the bottom of the main screen. In the address bar, type “shop.devikins.com.” Enter your password.
- Step #3: You will be taken to the Shop page. In the upper right corner of the screen, click the three horizontal lines. A pop-up will appear from the left. Select the “Connect Wallet” option.
- Step #4: You’ll be taken to a page where you can choose which blockchain account you want to use. Choose the TRX account for our purposes. When you click the three lines (Menu button) in the upper right corner, you should now see the Shop and Inventory options on the left side.
- Step #5: When you click the Shop button, you will be taken to a page where you can purchase the NFT. You can select from Basic (1 NFT), Team (4 NFTs), and Collectors packs (10 NFTs).
Is Devikins Free to Play Game?
Yes, you can play the game free without having any fees but you will DVK if you want to upgrade your account.You will need Devikins NFT characters to play the game with its full features.
What are Devikins?
Devikins NFTs are the playable characters in Devikins, an RPG game. Devikins NFTs can be collected, bred, grown, and battled by players. A Devikins NFT is referred to as a Devikin, a cute being from the Void, the main world of the Devikins game. A Devikin exists both inside and outside of Devikins. It is not necessary to be a player to collect these adorable rascals. You can keep them in your wallet and never use them at the game.
What makes a Devikin?
There are various rarities in Devikins, elements that control how quickly a Devikin’s attributes grow, and characteristics that determine how your Devikin will look and behave. Here are some ingredients to make your character even more distinct!
What are Devicoins (DVK)?
Devicoin (DVK) is a utility token that serves as the main currency of Devikins; however, these tokens are not your typical game currency with no real-world value. Devicoins are a crypto currency that can be exchanged in the real world for other crypto currencies and eventually for fiat currency.
How to Import NFTs to Devikins?
Today we’re doing a tutorial for users who are confused or having trouble importing their Devikin into the game. Here are the steps:
- Step #1: In the Main Hub, tap on the plus icon (+) to open the DVK Management Screen
- Step #2: Hit Copy to copy your Deposit Address
- Step #3: Go to the Marketplace and select Holdings
- Step #4: In the Holdings screen, select My NFTs
- Step #5: Select the NFT you would like to import to the game, and then tap Withdraw
- Step #6: Paste the Deposit Address you copied earlier into the window that pops up. If the Continue button does not become usable, try deleting and re-typing the last character of your Deposit Address
- Step #7: Authenticate the transaction
- Step #8: You’re now done! Your NFT will be shown as “Withdrawn” while it is transferring to the game and you will receive an email when the process is completed.
Devikins is a role playing NFT mobile game built on blockchain gaming. It is available on iOS and Android devices.
If you are interested in playing other NFT games like. Make sure you have gone through our ultimate guides on them:
Apeiron, Angrymals, Ember Sword, Era7, MetamonGo, Bomb Crypto, Untamed Isles, Dragonary, My Defi Pet, Arena of Warriors, Heroes of the Land, Binapet, Puzzles Crusade, Monsterra, Kingdom Quest, Oceanland, MetaSpets, Vulcano, Legends of Elumia, Epic War, Codyfight, Rebel Bots, MetaGear, Kingdom Karnage, Space SIP, MetaGods, WonderHero, Solice, Prometheus, Oly Sport, DeRace, Gunstar, Mytheria, Dinox World, Bemil, Legend of Fantasy War, PlaceWar, Monsters Clan, DeFi Warrior, Aavegotchi, Brave Frontier Heroes, Cryowar, Elementos, MonkeyLeague, Sunflower Land, Beast Garden, Metawana, Crypto Unicorns, Train of The Century, NFT Castle Defense, Forest Knight, MAD Metaverse, Mecha World, Realms of Ethernity, Epic Hero, Samurai Battle, Magic Craft, Heroes of Arcan, STEPN, Genopets, Dracoo Master or My Neighbor Alice
NFT items which is so popular these days offers so many new ideas and potential money earning if you catch the correct time. It is also super easy to sell anything on NFT marketplaces. You can sell your game character or crafted item or reward items.
Have you played Devikins already? Feel free to share your experience as well as your own NFT gaming tips in the comments!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings